We believe in the comfort of a helping hand.
Assistance with the routine tasks of daily life in Plantation, Florida.
If everyday activities such as dressing or managing medications take a toll on your energy and enthusiasm, reach for the helping hand of Assisted Living at Covenant Village of Florida. As part of our Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), you’ll have access to on-campus support resources not found in most freestanding Assisted Living residences in the Plantation, Florida, area.
Our customized personal assistance and supportive environment create life-enriching opportunities to help you make the most of every day.
- Physical frailty support
- Medication administration
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Care associates available 24 hours
- 24-hour call-for-aid services
- Bathing assistance
- Housekeeping and linens
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Studios with ample closet space
- Well-appointed common areas
- Three meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 206-4776.